Want to boost your brand engagement this Easter? You're in the right place!
Our Bunny Boost game is ready to entertain your audience, with your logo and competition. Share it via your newsletters, social media channels, websites and events to create connections and capture data.
Egg delivery is the aim of the game and this endless flyer will engage your audience again and again as they try to deliver more eggs than the last time.
Based on past projects, this engine usually delivers an average engagement time of 18 minutes per player.
Want more information get in touch email@example.com or call us on +44 (0) 114 399 1011
*Prices are exclusive of VAT. All VAT and discounts will be calculated at checkout.
Includes everything you need to quickly send a branded game to your audience:
- Add your brand logo to the menu and game over screens.
- Change the in-game copy to suit your campaign and add links back your website.
- Lead capture screen and high-score leaderboard, allowing you to run a prize-draw competition for your audience.
- Download submitted player data (CSV export).
- Secure, personalised game URL (e.g. https://yourbrand.easterbunnyboost.com/)
- 30-day service. Buy now, get setup and launch when you’re ready.
- Connect to your existing Google Analytics account.
- One-page end of campaign report including details of how many unique players, total plays, website CTR and total average player engagement figures.
Gives you everything included in the Essential package, plus the following to boost your audience engagement:
- Additional social sharing screen.
- Add custom messaging for your choice of channels including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Email and/or WhatsApp.
- Additional friends leaderboard, allowing your audience to connect to their friends or colleagues and easily compare scores!
- Longer 60-day service.
Gives you everything included in the Standard package, plus a little extra customisation:
- Choose your own game name and we’ll create a unique game logo just for you!
- You’ll also have the option to choose your own custom domain/subdomain too. (e.g. https://game.yourwebsite.com/ or https://yourbrandedgame.com/).