Our Soccer Skill Shot game, is a perfect way for your brand to create a Football or Soccer campaign for your audience.
Pitting your players against the clock to hit as many targets as possible for a chance to win a prize. This addictive game will be a great addition to your Euro marketing campaign this year.
Based on past projects our Skill Shot game has been hitting the mark with audiences, delivering over 8 minutes average engagement time per player.
*Prices are exclusive of VAT. All VAT and discounts will be calculated at checkout.
Includes everything you need to quickly send a branded game to your audience:
- Add your brand logo to the menu and game over screens.
- Change the in-game copy to suit your campaign and add links back your website.
- Lead capture screen and high-score leaderboard, allowing you to run a prize-draw competition for your audience.
- Download submitted player data (CSV export).
- Secure, personalised game URL (e.g. https://yourbrand.soccerskillshot.com/)
- 30-day service. Buy now, get setup and launch when you’re ready.
- Connect to your existing Google Analytics account.
- One-page end of campaign report including details of how many unique players, total plays, website CTR and total average player engagement figures.
Gives you everything included in the Essential package, plus the following to boost your audience engagement:
- Additional social sharing screen.
- Add custom messaging for your choice of channels including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Email and/or WhatsApp.
- Additional friends leaderboard, allowing your audience to connect to their friends or colleagues and easily compare scores!
- Longer 60-day service.
Gives you everything included in the Standard package, plus a little extra customisation:
- Choose your own game name and we’ll create a unique game logo just for you!
- You’ll also have the option to choose your own custom domain/subdomain too. (e.g. https://game.yourwebsite.com/ or https://yourbrandedgame.com/).
What are you waiting for? Order now!
Want more customisation?