2020 is going to be a big year for sports, with one international competition in particular that has everyone excited.
Leverage this opportunity to engage your audience and run a promotional competition with our Rooftop Runner game set in Tokyo, Japan.
Your audience will come back again and again to dash across rooftops at super fast speeds, bounding over hurdles and avoiding obstacles on their way to glory!
Based on past projects, our Rooftop Runner game usually delivers an average engagement time of 17 minutes per player.
*Prices are exclusive of VAT. All VAT and discounts will be calculated at checkout.
Includes everything you need to quickly send a branded game to your audience:
- Add your brand logo to the menu and game over screens.
- Change the in-game copy to suit your campaign and add links back your website.
- Lead capture screen and high-score leaderboard, allowing you to run a prize-draw competition for your audience.
- Download submitted player data (CSV export).
- Secure, personalised game URL(e.g. https://tokyo.rooftoprunner.com/)
- 30-day service. Buy now, get setup and launch when you’re ready.
- Connect to your existing Google Analytics account.
- One-page end of campaign report including details of how many unique players, total plays, website CTR and total average player engagement figures.
Gives you everything included in the Essential package, plus the following to boost your audience engagement:
- Additional social sharing screen.
- Add custom messaging for your choice of channels including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Email and/or WhatsApp.
- Additional friends leaderboard, allowing your audience to connect to their friends or colleagues and easily compare scores!
- Longer 60-day service.
Gives you everything included in the Standard package, plus a little extra customisation:
- Choose your own game name and we’ll create a unique game logo just for you!
- You’ll also have the option to choose your own custom domain/subdomain too. (e.g. https://game.yourwebsite.com/ or https://yourbrandedgame.com/).